Hi there! I'm Bethany Sandoval. I live in the Phoenix, Arizona area with my husband, Ben and our three children, Tylee, Kinsley and Oliver. I'm a stay-at-home, work-from-home mom, graphic designer, artist, photography dabbling, soccer playing, fitness enthusiast, essential oil using, travel-loving blogger.
Random facts about me:
- My husband I met at a baseball game in Oklahoma.
- We have moved 9 times in the last 9 years (Oklahoma, New Mexico, Texas and now Arizona).
- All my babies were born by cesarean section - wasn't how I'd planned it but my babies were all born healthy.
- I went to college at Southwestern Oklahoma State University for graphic design.
- I will choose chocolate over wine every time.
- I have had 3 knee surgeries on the same knee for a soccer injury.
- My favorite place is the ocean....any ocean.